Tuesday 8 November 2011

A Westie hangover


After the holiday, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Well, this is me, after the holiday - the Two Legged Ones call it my 'hangover' - the result of overindulging in holiday activities - running, swimming, paddling, staring at cows, barking at turkeys (silly creatures), charming people, sticking my head out the car window to sniff the country smells (much better than city smells). I slept for most of the week following our holiday - well, of course, I still went for my walks but in between, I slept like a young puppy. The Two Legged Ones thought I was broken but I bounced back!

Woof for now.

1 comment:

Hoke said...

Yep...that's me...I give the day hell and then i have to take a little power nap. I nap for 20 minutes and then I'm ready to go...vet says I'll be 8 before I slow down...2 and a half years to go! HA!!!