Wednesday 14 March 2012

"After"


Flying Westie Blur, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

And here is an 'after' shot - and I admit, I do feel a lot better for a fur do. And, to be honest, it was fine - Ann, the lovely two legged one who gave me my fur do, let me run around in her back yard with her two four legged ones, afterwards, and we had a great time. And given the hot weather recently, I admit I'm better off being shorn!

This photograph was taken last weekend at my favourite cricket oval - the river is just behind me and I went for so many swims then ran around like only a Westie can to dry off. You see, after my little whinge about the hot weather, the Two Legged Ones sat me down and told me to cop on to myself, stop feeling sorry for myself and just be very happy to be alive - and to be grateful for the life I have. So what if it's hot - I'm alive, I have a great life, and it's only right to be grateful for that so I did cop on to myself and stopped feeling sorry for myself! This photograph made my She Two Legged One laugh so much that I figured I must be in the good books again - she said it was the happiest, smiliest, most joyous photograph she had ever seen of me! See, even a bad thing like a fur do can lead to good things!

Woof for now.

Groucho

5 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

Your new fur-do makes you lighter than air!!! BOL!! Great picture!

~Higgins

Anonymous said...

Oh, you DO looks happy, Groucho! In fact, I think you're FLYING!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

PeeS. Thank you for the nice words you left today on my bloggie for my mom. They sure did mean a lot to her!

fluffypopcorn said...

haha, all i can think of is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

You got stripped and robbed of your furs. Well the best is you will not have to suffer the comb.
Sweet William The Scot

kingslandkennels said...

Nice picture...