Thursday 12 April 2012

Another holiday without me


Inside Australia #02, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Yes well, I hope you all had a good Easter. I did, even if the Two Legged Ones went away without me (this is becoming a bit of a bad habit with them) - they went to see this scultpure exhibition somewhere miles away from where we live - it took them 9 hours by car but it sure looks like it was worth it. I could have gone but I chose not to - they drove 1900km in three days so while I would have had fun when they stopped, most of the time I would have been in the car and oh, ok, for the first few hours that would be great fun but after that, I know I would have been bored. I don't see the attraction of road trips unless, at the end of it, I get to run around for a very long time, on my terms (ie I don't have to come back, I can stay as long as I want and I can do whatever I want) and I couldn't have done that on this trip. So, I went to the older two legged ones and hung out with them which is a nice change as they are much easier to boss around than the Two Legged Ones.

And, of course, when the Two Legged Ones got back, I was overwhelmed with tummy rubs, hugs (a few too many if I'm to be honest, I'm not really a huggy type of Westie) and a very very long walk.

Woof for now.

Groucho

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for dropping by our blog - sorry we have taken so long to drop by - our human typist isn't always reliable.

We hate when our humans go on vacation without us - but we hate spending too much time in the car too! Looks like they enjoyed themselves and felt guilty for leaving you - all those belly rubs (and a few pressies too I bet!!)

Licks,

Sally, Paddy and now Klaus