There is much to relate, due to Her slackness so here goes:
1) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We hope you all have a wonderful 2013 full of long walks, treats, many interesting sniffing opportunities, trips to the beach, fun blogging and much health, peace and joy.
2) Christmas Day, where I live Down Under, was SOOOO hot - it was SOOO hot that I could not even go to the beach. However, I had a great time opening my present (yes, only one this year - something to do with me being on a 'diet' - I've no idea what that word means other than it seems to result in me having less treats on a daily basis so it's obviously a BAD word. As you can probably tell from the third photograph below, I'm not exactly patient or delicate when it comes to present opening:
3) The day after Christmas was much cooler so we went to a new park to celebrate - I practiced my obedience skills and I believe I did very well - I took off immediately but, apparently, They said 'here' not 'go chase that bird' - I beg to differ, I still maintain They said 'chase' and I displayed superlatively good skills by doing as immediately requested -
4) On that same day, They took off for a holiday without me - by my reckoning, that is the THIRD holiday of 2012 without me - I
objected sulked a fair bit but, well, really, I don't mind - I stay with the older two legged ones and I am treated with all the attention and respect and adoration I deserve SPOILT when I stay with them
5) She has decided to have yet another go at growing herbs (not a gardener Her, in fact, She has no idea at all and has managed to kill untold numbers of poor innocent plants in her over zealous and misguided attempts at 'becoming a gardener') - I decdied to
help bury a treat right next to Her already flagging basil plant and help it on its way to an early exit from the word of herbs -
6) She is going to have a few months off work so She and I are already having great fun - long walks (now that it's a bit cooler), trips to the beach, we take Him to work sometimes and then we hang out together. It's GREAT. However, I have noticed that She has taken to editing quite a bit of my post so I'm going to have to pull her into line.
So, here's to more regular blogging from us and a wonderful 2013 in Dog Blogville (and elsewhere of course!). Woof Groucho