Monday 10 February 2014

Snow Mobile


Snow Mobile, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.
Well, don't fall off your chairs, yes, it's Me, I'm back Again!!!!! I can only say I'm very sorry on behalf of Her, I haven't been able to make comments on any of your blogs, but I'll be back in a few months time, She's having a break and one of the first things She is going to do is become a Consistent Blogger - or allow me to be one!!! Anyhoo, we had a BRILLIANT snow storm this past weekend - the most snow in Tokyo in 45 years!!!! OMD, it was PAWSOME!!! I had soooo much fun, I bounced and I jumped and I made SnowGrouchos and I ate snow and I ran and I ran and I ran.

Woof for now.

Groucho

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Groucho so good to see you back even if it is only a fleeting visit. We miss you. See you soon. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're so happy to hear from you Groucho! We've been wondering what you've been up to. Wow! That's a lot of snow. Don't get lost in it.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Sweet William The Scot said...

Well Groucho I am glad you like those albino brain jigggers because that is all I have had for days/ months. Snow and Ice.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Murphy said...

Good to hear from you!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Hoke said...

Oh how I've missed you so! We have so much snow here imdont even know whAt to do. So glad you are back...and you look very athletic to me. Should I send some treats your way? You look good don't get me wrong I'm just a bit jealous cause, we'll I have out on some winter weight!