Wednesday 29 February 2012

I'm tagged!!


Wow, I'm so lucky - my Westie buddy, Hoke, tagged me! Thanks so much Hoke, you are very kind. I don't know a lot of other blog dogs so I'll have to come up with a few others to tag myself! I've never been tagged before - well, not like this - the Two Legged Ones and I play tag quite a bit when we are on the cricket oval - we chase each other like crazy - it's a kinda form of tag!

So, here goes and thanks to you, Hoke for thinking of me!

1 Describe yourself in 7 words - charming, handsome, hyperactive, spirited, determined, smart, modest (Two Legged One here - really, Groucho, you, modest???)
2 What keeps you up at night? Well, I'd like to be all philosophical here and say, the meaning of life, why some of us have amazingly blessed lives and others have awful, dark, sad lives but while at times, these things do worry me, I'm a Westie and the main thing that keeps me awake - how on EARTH am I EVER going to get those crows???
3 Who would you like to be? You know, I'm very happy being me and I know the Two Legged Ones think I'm not very modest, but this is honestly not me being immodest, it's me being happy with what I am and I'm a pretty happy Westie I can tell you!
4 What you wearing now? The blue Fuzz Yard collar I got for my birthday. It's very cool
What scares you? Nothing, I'm a Westie. It's a Two Legged One here again - seriously, we could not let this slight exaggeration of Groucho's go - Groucho is 'apprehensive' about a) the dogter b) the groomer c) two legged ones with very loud voices and d) two legged ones who are mean.

6. What is the best and worst thing about blogging? Well, of course, the best thing is meeting new buddies - even if I don't see them, I love reading about the adventures of Hoke, Higgins, Wyatt, Bouncing Bertie etc - it's a whole new world for me and it brings my Two Legged Ones a lot of joy as well and I think that's the best thing. The worst thing - just not having enough time to do it all!!!!

7. What's the last blog you visited: well, it was Hoke, the Wild Westie ! I had a good old chuckle about his "battle for the couch!
8. What's one thing you wish you could change about yourself? Ah, it's back to the modesty thing again, isn't it - I'm a Westie, I'm happy as I am but well, ok, I'm a bit over the top sometimes - I can go into overdrive over flies, cats, sneezes (yes, sneezes) so maybe I could cut back on that and, apparently, I'm a bit lazy - ie I don't help out that much around the house (I've no opposable thumbs so I've no idea how I'm supposed to do the dusting or hoovering anyway)
9. Slankets: I'm sorry, but I don't know what this is - is this the same as a blankie???
10. Tell us something about the person (four legged one) who tagged you: Well, I think Hoke may well be my long lost twin - his antics are great - I particularly like the stories about his rabbit chasing (a Westie after my own heart - you go Hoke!) and I love to read about his home life. He sounds like he has wonderful two legged ones and we all really enjoy reading about his life - he's always very funny and he makes our day whenever we read a new post. I think Hoke is full of fun, humour and very smart - and like all us Westies, very pleasing to the eye

Woof for now!

Groucho

4 comments:

Sweet William The Scot said...

Well Helloooo Groucho ~ You have a cute snoot and I know that description is accurate because us terriers are nothing but spirited!
Sweet William The Scot

Anonymous said...

heya grouchothewonderwestie.blogspot.com blogger found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlink service Take care. Jason

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Mommy likes Westies almost as much as Schnauzers (sorry, one of my best friends is a schnauzer named Maggie), but I am a kitty. We started following your blog cause we think you are cute. And rescue animals of any species? The best kind!

Hoke said...

Groucho...thanks for playing along!!!! You really are my long lost brother!!! I would swear you were writing about me!!! You keep those peeps on their toes and own that house!!!! See you soon!!!