Thursday 8 March 2012

Another hot spell


Sun safe Westie, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Seriously, I am SOOOO over this weather - for those of you who know me from my Ireland days, you'll know I would whinge and whine (according to the Two Legged Ones - I prefer to call it 'stating my opinion in a definite manner') about rain - and now, I'd give my favourite Kong toy, in fact, I'd give away all of my Kong toys, for a cool spell with some wet weather! It's going to be close to close to 40 degrees (Celsius that is) for the next four days. And yes, that means swims in the river but it also means some very quiet time in between as it's just too warm for me to walk during the day. There goes my Saturday brunch at my favourite cafe as you can't sit outside in that sort of weather.

AND, to add insult to injury - this is what the Two Legged Ones do to me - put a hat on me to proect my ears from the sun. Honestly, have they not learnt yet that I DO NOT like wearing any form of clothing.

Off to whinge a bit more now to anyone who will listen.

Woof for now.

Groucho


PS I've had a bit of a fur-cut since this photograph was taken - I look sooooo much younger, the Two Legged Ones have promised to satisfy my vanity and post a photograph of my new 'fur do' this weekend!

5 comments:

zeeFM said...

Having less fur will be slightly more cooling, Groucho !

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Groucho, I am sorry about all the heat and the sun and the hat and stuff. Poor old you! But at least you will be feeling a bit cooler after your hair do.
Toodle pip!
Bertie (in cold and damp Aberdeen).

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

As cute as you look in your sporty hat (and protected from the sun), I bet you'll look stunning with less fur and feel much cooler.
You could visit here. It snowed this morning!

Patrice and Higgins said...

You may not like any kind of clothing but you look mighty great in a hat!! Stay cool!!

~Higgins

Oskar said...

Wow Groucho, that's over a hundred degrees in farenheit! I'm sorry about the hat torture.

Hopefully having shorter furs will help a little.

I wish I could send you some of the snow flurries that we've had all day!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar