Thursday 7 February 2013

Well ....


Sandy Nose, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

What can I say???? My so called assistant has been very slack in assisting with Blogville stuff - I mean, honestly, why does She even bother calling Herself an assistant???? So, as per usual, I am MILES behind in telling y'all about what has been happening so I'll just have to give it all a miss as there is SOOO much to tell. But, on the plus side, at least i can update everyone going forward on a weekly basis (so She tells me but She says this a lot and I'm not sure I can rely on Her 'assistance' any more!!!). I think I'll have to fine a way of turning on the Wifi myself - oh, what would I give for opposable thumbs!

Anyway, we are all having fun here - lots of trips to the river and the beach, I seem to be over my pawly-ness and I have enjoyed having Her home during the day -we have great fun, we go for extra long walks in the mornings and then, if it's not too hot, we go across to the park for a quick run and then of course when He gets home it's off to the beach or wherever. Oh, it's a great life really.

Anyway, I better dash. I have been keeping up with all your news but She has, in fairness been very busy with a new venture - there will be more on that later so keep tuned!!!

Woof for now

Groucho

4 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sounds like a great life. We're only getting the early morning walks and then a morning walk. It keeps heating up again....too hot for us scotties.

Wish we had a REAL beach around here.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Unknown said...

Wow Groucho what is the new venture? Now you have us guessing. Enjoy your pawsome walks pal. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Yup, as Daisy said it's been too hot for walkies here...

Pippa Sheltie said...

So what's the new venture?
You sound quite happy, but please do get more photos from Her and keep us updated!
It was nice to see you had blogged!
Pip