Monday 29 March 2010

A long hot Summer


So, it's been the hottest Summer on record where I'm now living. It has been really, really hot - and no rain for about 4 months. Can you believe that? Geez, for a Four Legged One from Ireland, this has been tough. But, as you can see below, I've taken up swimming to keep cool. The Two Legged Ones are very impressed by this (and yet again, I'm the main subject for their photos - sometimes being so cute and photogenic is actually a bit of a burden) - no more of the paddling for me, I'm straight into the river or ocean now. The one good thing about the hot summer has been loads and loads of visits to the beach and river for me!! I'm into jetties and boats now too.





The Two Legged Ones went to Melbourne earlier this year - and, just like Sydney, they went on and on about it. They got to catch up with some good friends of ours from Dubai, including Marcel, one of my great Four Legged buddies, who remembered them and there was a lot fun that day. I really wanted to go to Melbourne, especially as I knew Marcel would love to see me and I wanted to see him again,. I stayed with the Older Two Legged Ones again and had a blast - loads of treats and walks. But next time, I'm hoping the Two Legged Ones will take me to Melbourne!!!



The cooler weather is almost here but I'm still going to the beach - and still swimming. It's good for my 'Iron Dog' training!

No comments: