Tuesday 20 November 2012
Sunday 18 November 2012
1) I very nearly didn't make it - I was put into the pound, when I was only 6 months old, by my first owner to be 'put to sleep' (which I'm sure is not the same thing as going to sleep at night because She always says it in a horrified tone of voice) but fortunately, Maureen at Westie Rescue rang Them and They busted me out of the pound.
2) I have lived in three different countries - Ireland, the UAE and Australia. But Ireland is home - it's my favourite place ever.
3) I love cooked broccoli and carrot - but I don't like any raw vegetables at all and if I'm tricked into eating them, I spit them out - very loudly, then I make a very big deep sigh and walk away from Her with a very disdainful expression on my face.
4) I think baths are just ridiculous and the biggest waste of time ever and I whinge and grumble and carry on when I have to have one!
5) I was never really a big fan of swimming until we moved to Australia - now, even in the cooler months, I'll race straight into the water and strut my stuff!
6) I love rugby - I sit on the couch and watch the matches with Them. She shouts a lot at the TV screen which I don't really understand because it doesn't make any difference but well, it seems to make Her feel a bit better although She does get very grumpy if Her team does not win.
7) I love my dog blogville reading and posting - it's introduced me to a whole word of wonderful people and four legged ones and it's great fun.
Now, as part of my award, I have to choose 3 other blogville buddies to pass on the award to - this is very tough but here goes:
1) Gemma - another 'Down Under' dog blogger whose two legged ones love Aussies Rules football and whose posts make me laugh a lot
2) Hoke, my Westie buddy who, I think, is actually my 'Westie in arms' as he is very similar to me - I think we may be related actually! And Hoke's 'Monster Face' little sister is good fun too (although I have to pretend that she's not, just to back up Hoke you understand!)
3) Brandi - now, Brandi is a cat and I've had a few run ins with the felines, but we love Brandi's blog.
Pop on over and visit them if you haven't already.
Thanks again Dougall buddy!
Woof for now.