Thursday 8 November 2012

Tips for Training Your Two Legged Ones by Groucho

Some of you may recall my earlier two legged ones/peeps training tip - well, it's now time for Tip Number Two - How to Train your Two Legged Ones to Relax. These are just a few and I'd welcome any of your ideas (it takes a LOT for Her to relax and to be honest, we are a bit exhausted with it all so any ideas are welcome!) - 1) Lead by example - here I am, showing Her how to sit and just enjoy the sunshine
2) Take Them Let them take you to your favourite beach where They can enjoy fresh air, salt spray and glorious white sand (which is just made for running in!) and the lovely wonderful sound of crashing waves:
3) Introduce them to a new hobby - here I am, showing Them my new hobbies of rock climbing and hypnotising fish:
4) Hang out with them - as much as you possibly can -
Woof for now! Groucho

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Groucho you are such a fine trainer of peeps. I love your pix. I am going to teach mine to chase squiggles now. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We take HER for lots of walks...as many as we can, so SHE'll relax. Oh, and baking treats for us is also relaxing.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Lots of great tips buddy! Cute beach pics too!

Wyatt said...

That is some My-T-Fine advice! I'm going to start my 'peep training' right now!

Wyatt

The World According to Garth Riley said...

Excellent advice, Groucho! And a very important topic, seeing as all the humans seem very stressed these days. I particularly like the take them to the beach suggestion -- that's one of our favorite. Curling up in their laps and falling asleep, then making cute noises while you dream also works quite well!

your pal,
Garth

Oskar said...

Peeps are hard to train, but you've got some great suggestions!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Unknown said...

Good tips, Groucho! Just cuz we live her the beach doesn't mean we go more than once a week! back to training...
RooAroo, J&P

Pippa Sheltie said...

I will try to follow those tips!
From
Pippa
www.pippasheltie.blogspot.co.uk

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Stop by my blog... I have something for you. :)

http://the-dougall-diaries.blogspot.com.au/