Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Philosopher


Groucho, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.
Plato once said (or so I heard) "A dog has the soul of a philosopher".

I would like you to think that, based on my serious expression and wise gaze, I was being such a philosopher here - you know, reflecting on the meaning of life, whether the world would be a better place if Westies were in charge etc, but actually, I was really thinking about whether or not I would be allowed some ham with my dinner that night!

Woof for now.

G

PS I do really have the soul of a philosophiser, but I like to keep this arty side of me low key. But, one philosophy I will share with you - Life is not the same without a Westie (well, actually, let's not limit it to just Westies - any four legged critter).

1 comment:

Declan said...

Hi Groucho,nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by. You seem like a chap after my own heart; food is never far from your thoughts. Hehe! Deccy x