Friday 4 November 2011

A real swim


It's not too cold, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Another one of my adventures while on holidays - I saw this dog heading towards me and he looked like he would be good for a chat (he was) so I paddled and swam (yes, my paws actually got off the sand and I really, really swam!) very quickly back to shore. He was great fun - we had a bit of a run around and chat about the beach, the good smells etc and then I took off back into the water. So did he - and, much as I hate to say it, he was a bit better at swimming than me!!!

Woof for now.

2 comments:

DSS said...

Groucho! You swam? Such a big boy :) Louis is very scared to take his paws off of the sand, even when we've put him in his life vest. I'll have to tell him that you gave it a go, and lived to tell about it!

Hoke said...

I can not believe you can swim...water freaks me out!!! I mean really freaks me out. AND you are in that water with no leash...things are so different over here...I'd run away without a leash...aaahhhh I envy you!!