Saturday 4 February 2012

Off to Holiday Camp


So, I thought the Two Legged Ones should see this photograph of me, every day while they are away as it shows me at, I think, my handsome-est - yes, they are taking off soon, without me. I suppose I cannot really complain as most holidays, I go along (Two Legged One here - most holidays, Groucho doesn't 'go along', most holidays revolve around him altogether!) and I know they miss me and when they come home, I am extra loved - loads of walks, tummy rubs, treats - and while they are away, I'm going to Holiday Camp - this is the older two legged ones' house - I call it holiday camp as, while I'm expected to remember my manners, I am completely and utterly spoilt - I rule the house, I have walks when I want them, I sleep wherever I want and wherever I go, I am made a complete fuss of. So, it's a holiday for me too really!!!

But, of course, when the Two Legged Ones return there's always a bit of an 'adjustment period' (as they call it) while I try to bring my holiday camp routine to the home - I never manage to convince the Two Legged Ones that it should be holiday camp rules every day ....... I mean, honestly, what exactly is wrong with getting everything I want, when I want and how I want?????

Woof for now.

Groucho

9 comments:

Rusty said...

Hi Groucho! I read about you at Oskar and Pam's place so I thought I'd drop by to meet you. That really is a handsome picture of you! It must be fun going to holiday camp even if you do miss your Two Legged Ones.

Barklove!
Rusty & Co.

haopee said...

Hi Groucho, you have a cute name.

I also dropped by from Pam and Oskar's.

Anyway, well, if it were holiday camp all year round, you'll never get to enjoy normal days. And normals days can be fun too.

The first time I fell in love with a dog breed, which was probably when I was 6 years old, it had been a picture of a Westie... Unfortunately, we don't have that breed here where I live.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Anonymous said...

Hello there Groucho! You sure are a handsome little woofie. We read about you on PBU and wanted to stop by and check out your blog. It is nice! We are happy to meet you. Hugs and nose kisses

Patrice and Higgins said...

You should be treated like you are at holiday camp every day! That's what I think!!! BOL!!

~Higgins

Hoke said...

I hate when they leave me behind!!! Don't you wish you could just get into their bag without them knowing and surprise them when they get where they are going!!!???

yuki and rocket said...

Hey there Groucho!! We saw you on PBU and wanted to say hello! We are Yuki and Rocket, two schnauzers who happen to have our very own blog. You are too cute for words! Looking forward to reading more posts!!

Yuki and Rocket

Anonymous said...

Hey Groucho!

Saw you on PBU so stopped by to say hi!

I'm also from Australia! :D Lovely to meet you! :D

xo
Luna

Groucho said...

Hello everyone - thank you so much for coming to visit my blog! It's great to have so many new four legged buddies out there! I've been on holiday camp, as you know, so am just catching up on my 'correspondence' but I'll be sure to pop on over to your blogs for a visit soon! Thanks again and hope to see you back again!

Woof.

Groucho

Oskar said...

You have to be patient with people, it takes awhile to train them properly. Hopefully yours will catch on soon to the way things should be done!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar