Monday 26 March 2012

Ah, memories


I'm not tired!, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

The He Two Legged One hasn't got around to uploading photographs of my pawsome weekend - a friend of the Two Legged Ones was here, all the way from Houston, so, on Saturday we met up with her (she hasn't seen me since I was only 8 months old so you can imagine her surprise when she saw how grown up [handsome] I am now!) and we took her to my favourite pub here (I like it because it's four legged-friendly and they sell treats for us four legged ones - what's not to like??) and then I suggested we take Glo to one of my favourite doggy beaches and she got to paddle in the Indian Ocean for the first time ever. I, of course, had to show off a wee bit and demonstrated my swimming skills! It was so wonderful to see Glo again and seeing Glo certainly made the Two Legged Ones very happy. I was very impressed with her as she made a HUGE fuss of me.

So, there will be some photos of the pawsome weekend up soon but, in the meantime, we were all talking about Ireland over the weekend, and we found this photograph of me - this was taken on a beach on a very windy, wintry day in the west in Ireland - we had just come back from Dubai and I was LOVING the wind and the water and the cold. Don't be fooled by this photograph - I wasn't tired, I went on to run on that beach for at least another hour or so. The Two Legged Ones couldn't get me to leave, I was having soooo much fun.

Woof for now.

Groucho

3 comments:

Hoke said...

You look like you are wishing real hard for treats to wash up on shore. A pub that allows doggies!!! Where the heck have I been! they'd never let me in one of those places. YOu are lucky lucky I tell you!!!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Sounds like a great time!

~Higgins

Anonymous said...

you're too cute!!! <3ing the face there! =D