Wednesday 9 May 2012

"Little Dog"


Concerned, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Hmmm, as you can see, I'm a bit concerned - I've been hearing myself referred to as 'little dog' quite a bit by two legged ones (obviously not MY Two Legged Ones - they know better) - random strangers on the street who say 'oh, isn't he a lovely little dog' - I'll take the 'lovely' no problems but 'little'??? Maybe I am and I guess it doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things but I always think of myself as a HUGE four legged one, a MASSIVE Westie - the Two Legged Ones say it's because of my big personality and because I hung around VBD (very big dogs)when I was younger and I think they could be right - I guess I think my body is not little because in my mind, I'm an all conquering, fearless, big hearted Westie. Hmmmm, I'll have to think about this some more.

Woof for now.

Groucho

No comments: