Wednesday 2 May 2012

A Swim in the Rain


Focus, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

The weather on the weekend was fantastic - you probably can't tell from this photograph (and yes, it was taken with the superduper new lens - seriously, will I ever get any privacy now????) but it rained on the weekend - I know it looks lovely and sunny but it BUCKETED down on Saturday night and I was soooooo happy. I LOVE cold weather and puddles and wet grass and all the brand new smells that come out after rain. But, on Sunday, it was quite warm in between the showers so I had a quick dip - and chased a few seagulls which is what I'm concentrating on here.

And apparently, with the cooler weather I'm back into 'puppy mode' ie full of beans and mischief - in fact, the other morning, I heard that 'brat' word mentioned a few times - being a four legged one, I've no idea what brat means but I'm working on the assumption that it means smart, clever, sassy!!

Woof for now.

Groucho

7 comments:

Oskar said...

We have had rain here too. It's nice to dig holes in, but not nice getting my paws cleaned off all the time!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

WFT Nobby said...

Groucho, OF COURSE you love cold wet weather, you are a true West Highland terrier!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Douglas said...

Mommy says I went back into puppy mode when it got cold this year too!

Rooooo!
Douglas

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Thanks for visiting my page. My cousin is a Westie/Boston mix. I look forward to following you!

Hoke said...

Aw man you are in biggggg trouble...you won't even be able to do your business with that big camera around!!! I hope she doesn't get one...oh how I hope she doesn't get one!!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

Just think of all your private moments she will catch with that camera. Glad you got out between showers. What fun to feel young and run.
Sweet William The Scot

Patrice and Higgins said...

Looks like you are having a blast!! I agree with you, I think brat means smart, clever, sassy as well! BOL!

~Higgins