Saturday 16 February 2013

Sleeping

She is away for a little while, working on The New Venture - She was very sad when She left last week but it won't be for too much longer - of course, we are all excited about The New Venture but it does mean a few weeks apart and She says She finds it a bit tough without me, her Westie Therapy! Of course, She misses him as well!!!

The week before She left, it was very very hot which I don't really enjoy - EXCEPT of course, it means more trips to the river and the beach ..... and I never complain about that do I? It also means a lot of time spent sleeping ........until it's cool enough to go off to the river or beach! I'm very lucky that we live so close to the water so I can cool off and very lucky that that wonderful sea breeze comes howling in - most days ,that is.

And, since She took off, the weather has only been hotter and hotter (She is very glad She is missing out on that - hot weather makes her somewhat grumpy!!) but He has been making sure I'm only out walking when it's cool and I'm hoping there's a trip to the beach this weekend.

She said to say that posts will be somewhat sporadic over the next month as will comments on y'all blogs - in my mind, I doubt anyone will notice as, let's face it, her 2013 resolution to be a better helper in the blog department didn't just fail - it never actually got off the ground!!!

Woof for now.

Groucho

11 comments:

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

I like your last photo, I like to sleep like that too...

Anonymous said...

Great sleeping pic Groucho, been missing you and that cute face, we always miss our Terrier buddies. Hey don't worry about being late. As for that posting and commenting, we too will be a little short on it for a whalie, post coming out to day about it.
When she is there you just DEMAND all her time OK, Heeheehee

Your Good Pals
Susie & Bites

Unknown said...

Sleep tight Groucho! Hot weather makes us grouchy too! Love Dolly

Unknown said...

Oh Groucho you stay cool now and take it easy. By the way we do miss you. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Keep cool. We're sort of having cooler weather...but we still stay in the air con most of the time.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

GranthamLynn said...

Hi Groucho, I sure hope your human has a chance to visit my blog. We are following your blog now.
Tell her to come by and check out my Doggie Awards!
I had fun visiting you!
My human says have a nice weekend,
Daisy and Sherry

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Dear Groucho ...

I sorry 'she' is away from you for so long but maybe that means you'll be moving to a 'not so hot' place. Love all your photo's and take care not to be out in that heat for very long. Here on the eastern shore of Maryland in the United States we are having winter ... Julep and Derby have their winter coats but spring is around the corner. Be well my dear Groucho ... have a great Sunday or is it Monday 'down under'.

Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Pippa Sheltie said...

Sleeping on your back is great fun, isn't it Groucho!
I like going to the beach too, as you can see on todays post, so it's great that you live near somewhere so cool and pretty!
Have a woofly week!
Pippa

Patrice and Higgins said...

I sleep with all my paws in the air too! Sweet dreams and stay cool!

~Higgins

Sweet William The Scot said...

Ah it's a dogs life but then some dogs got to do it, loafing the day away.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Oskar said...

I wonder what this new venture is...

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar