Wednesday 4 January 2012

Belle of the Beach


Belle of the Beach, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

We visited another beach a few days ago - we go there only sometimes, it's not one of our 'regular' beaches but I love it when we do go as it's great fun, there are loads of new smells and new sculptures as well which the Two Legged Ones love. I usually don't pay much attention as, well, being a four legged one my main interest is the smells on the sculptures, not so much the craftmanship involved but I have to say, I was well impressed with this one. isn't she just lovely?

4 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

I do like it!! I bet it smells really good too!!

~Higgins

Hoke said...

Oh how I love the beach but we don't have sculptures like this!!! She's beautiful...you need to have your picture taken with her next time:)

Anonymous said...

I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks!

WFT Nobby said...

Very lovely. And not all peelie-wallie and goose pimply like folk you see on the beach in Aberdeen!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.